During Your Stay
We want you to have a wonderful stay with us in paradise and ask that you follow a few basic rules in addition to complying with the building’s posted House Rules:
· All guests and guest’s visitors are required to register with a valid photo id (all adult occupants in the unit) at check-in with your host or in the Real Estate management office.
· All visitors of guests must be signed in at security desk in lobby before entering an elevator.
· Do not let anyone up the elevator if they do not have a FOB within the secured buildings.
· While on property to include lobbies, elevators, hallways, lanais and while in room, please keep noise volumes to a minimum. Also understand intoxicated or illegal behavior is never permitted.
· Loud music or TV playback is generally not allowed.
· Do not flush anything down the toilet expect a SMALL amount of toilet tissue or you will cause a clog in the toilet and possibly the neighborhood unit’s shared plumbing line. NO FLUSHABLES, BABY WIPES, ETC. If you cause a clog, you will be responsible for the cost of the plumber to clear the lines.
· Do not allow shower or bath tub water to puddle water on the bathroom floor or you could cause a leak to a neighboring unit of which you will responsible for the damages and cost to remedy the situation.
· Never hang items over the lanai walls, or allow any items to fall or drain from a lanai ledge or wall.
· If you are running the A/C, please check if the container underneath if it fills up and spills water on the lanai. During the hottest days (abnormal humidity), the A/C containers must be emptied in the tub if you’re running the a/c all day & night. Water dripping is unpleasant for others below and is a trip hazard.
· Report any leaks, damages, issues or concerns right away to your host or to the office for assistance.
· Trash chutes are located on each floor on one side of the elevator shaft in a closet marked REFUSE. Please tie all bags before using the trash chute and if you have items too large, please break down cardboard boxes flat before putting it in the large trash bins.
· Parking is at your own risk whether be in a garage or on the street. If Public parking has a ticket station, be sure to re-pay and place your parking ticket on the front dashboard so that it is clearly visible / readable from the outside (unless otherwise posted). Any car parked with an expired ticket or without a ticket may be towed at your expense ($200). Do NOT leave any valuables in the car unattended. We do not manage the parking lots. Parking management and tow company phone numbers are posted.
· Do NOT bring beach SAND into the rooms or the tub / shower because sand will clog the drains.
· Check-out time is by 11AM so that we can have the room cleaned for the next guests.
· Upon check-out, please return keys as instructed. Unaccounted key sets will incur a $100 charge per set.